Vulcanus in Japan
A training programme for EU students
What is it?
- a one-week seminar on Japan,
- a four-month intensive Japanese language course,
- and then an eight-month traineeship in a Japanese company.
- To study the range of advanced technologies employed by a leading Japanese host company.
- To learn Japanese and to understand and appreciate Japanese culture with a view to an enriching one year experience abroad.
- To be well placed in your future career to interact with Japanese businesses and people.
Are you eligible?
- an EU citizen
- a student of engineering or science in at least the third year of a course at an EU University *.